What Did Jesus Mean By This?
(And I paraphrase a little) “We are in this world, but not of this world, we were sent here.”
If you can answer this you will know your highest purpose and why you are here. I have been studying this subject for a very long period time. With all my heart I want to believe that it is a perfect world, full of goodness and love, but unfortunately I have come to the opposite conclusion.
This world we find ourselves in, the world of light only represents 4% of the universe, the other 96% is dark.. No light!
After 1000’s of hours of research I have concluded that this world, the world of light, is controlled by evil forces. So therefore, what Jesus was saying, in my opinion, is we are sent here to defeat the evil.
How’s that for a powerful purpose?
How do we do it? First off, we need to protect ourselves from evil, at all costs. I have learned that evil is very seductive, it is a slippery slope. If you are not sure if you are in danger, get out of your head and into your heart; evil works the mind, goodness which is love is in the heart and soul. If it feels wrong, it most likely is!
So how we can defeat evil? Simple! Love and serve your neighbor.
Try it and see, it feels really good. Caution! A life of love and service is very addicting!
Offered to you in a spirit of love and service,
Leave A Comment